Below are details on the new outside mask policy. We wanted to get some clarification before we emailed to parents and posted on our website
Starting at 5pm on July 31, 2020 below is what we are expected to follow:
1. All parents, sibling etc. that are not participating in a Crab Kickers session and are 5 years and older MUST have a mask on if they are on the grass areas that we use or next to the wood pillars (Perry Hall) as that is a highly traveled area before, during and after sessions.
2. There is no change to the Parents that need to assist their child they need to be wearing masks.
3. The children that are 5 years and older in our program may wear a mask if they choose. Our programs fall under the Exception C VI. while swimming or engaging in other physical activities where the use of a Face Covering is likely to pose a bona fide safety risk
4. The mask requirement is not for those younger than 5, but if parents choose to have them wear masks that is up to each parent.
5. Coaches will continue to wear masks and use the hand sanitizer when necessary.
Thank you all for your understanding!
We want to create a dynamic environment where children can develop soccer skills, social skills, coordination..., confidence and self-esteem, all while having FUN!
Crab Kickers is a one-of-a-kind soccer program developed to provide a dynamic environment where children can develop soccer skills, social skills, coordination, confidence and self-esteem built on a solid foundation of fun.
What Makes us Different:
Our programs span a broad range of ages and abilities. Many of the children have been with us since they were two.
Children in our programs not only evolve their abilities on the soccer field, but watch them grow in confidence both socially and athletically.
Our experienced staff starts with making sure kids have fun as they continue to succeed. In the end, continued participation is key, be it in soccer or anything else in life. If your child is enjoying it, they will continue to play.
Our Core Values:
At the core of Crab Kickers is fun! Fun nurtures a child’s inner growth while he/she begins to develop important skills not only in soccer, but also in life. Each class is designed to improve your child’s physical health, nurture their confidence, and self-esteem, develop their creativity and decision-making built specifically on a foundation of fun.